What is the game 21 questions?
The 21 questions game is perceived to be one of the best ways of knowing someone better. Primarily, the game involves asking someone 21 questions whether they are funny, sexy, interesting or good questions depending on how close people relate.
When properly played, it’s proved to be an exciting game with lots of fun. Here’s how to play it.
How to play 21 questions game
There are many ways of killing a rat, and so there are various ways of playing the 21 questions game. The game is best played between two persons and preferably by taking turns. In some instances, the participants can split the 21 questions into two halves.
Normally, when the participants are more than two, say five, it’s recommended that they sit in a circle and someone is randomly chosen to answer the 21 questions as the others ask him/her questions.
The questions should not be repeated to make the game interesting. After one person is done answering the questions, he/she joins the rest in asking the next person another set of 21 questions.
To make the game lively, you can add why at the end of some questions and often some answers may lead to a conversation but that’s the fun of the game, worry not! After all, the main purpose of these questions is to act as conversation starters.
Note that in such a scenario where you are more than two in the game, you can allow everyone to get two passes.
Best 21 Questions
Some questions call for you to think deeply before answering because every answer you give, whether yes or no might have a why at the end. Here are some of the best questions you can ask someone when playing the 21 questions.
1. If you could visit only one place during your vacations, where would you choose and why?
2. Suppose you had your TV show, who would be your first three guests to host and why?
3. What personality trait do you value most and which do you dislike the most?
4. If a script of your life was written and you’re asked to choose an actor/actress to play your part, who would you pick? Why?
5. If you were to choose between your hometown and living somewhere else, would you leave your hometown forever or stay in your hometown forever? Why?
6. If you were to be handcuffed for one week to one person, who would you choose? Why?
7. If you could have a never-ending candle that smelled like anything you wanted, what fragrance would you prefer?
8. If you knew that you only had one year more of life, would you change something about your current life? Why?
9. If you were to choose between speaking all the foreign languages or the ability to speak with all animals, which one would you choose?
10. What piece of entertainment do you wish you could erase from your mind so that you could experience for the first time again?
11. If you were to choose to celebrate between your mother and your dad, whom would you choose and why?
12. If you to choose between good looks and intelligence, which one would you go for?
13. If you were to be born again in a different location, which gender, nationality, and race would you choose and why?
14. If after a particular task, you find yourself very dirty, extremely tired and very hungry, would you eat, take a nap or take a shower first?
15. If you came across a large amount of money in a briefcase, but you’ve slept hungry for a week due to lack of money, would you rather take the money or look for the owner?
16. If you were to sit in a 10-hour flight next to one musician, who would you choose and why?
What do you regret not having done when you were a teenager?
17. If you had the power to turn to be an animal in the jungle, which animal would you want to be? Why?
18. If you had a clock that would countdown to any one event of your choice, what event would you want it to countdown to?
19. Which is the most unexpected thing that ever happened to you?
20. If you were to become the best expert in one profession other than your current profession, which one would you choose?
Good 21 questions
Call it a good or excellent question, they all have one thing in common, they are interesting and can be personal. They are asked to know the personality and behavior of an individual. Here we go!
1. They say that everyone has a book in them. What would your book be about?
2. What do you consider as your highest strengths that anyone in your line of profession should possess?
3. How long would it take to hate a song if you were to hear only one song for the rest of your life?
4. If your life was a movie, what would it be called and why?
5. If you were to rename yourself, what name would you choose and why?
6. If you were to be a judge for one day and make one rule that everyone would follow, what rule would you make?
7. If you could be anyone for a day, whom would you want to be and why?
8. What chapters would you separate your autobiography into?
9. What would you do if you knew you were going to die in the next 30 minutes?
10. What would you want to be remembered for when you die?
11. If you were to convince all the world leaders to change one thing that will affect all people, what would you tell them and why?
12. What career do you hope your children should pursue and which careers do you detest seeing them pursue? Why?
13. What do you think would happen if human life would have a lifespan of 1000 years?
14. Which celebrity would make the best president in a country?
15. Which event have you attended that had the most significant impact on your life?
16. What’s your best customer service story that you wholeheartedly decided to tip the waiter?
17. What is the greatest achievement that you would leave behind suppose you die today?
18. If you could have an extra 2 hours in your day, what would you do with the time?
19. If you were to have dinner with one celebrity tonight, whom would you choose and why?
20. If the world was to be united and have one capital city, which city would you prefer to be the global capital and why? Which anthem and currency would be adopted?
21. What’s something commonly done that if you explained it to someone outside of your culture would sound wholly insane or at least a terrible idea?
Funny 21 questions
As we strive to have fun throughout the game, some questions are basically funny and someone might laugh at your answer.
These questions go hand in hand with jokes of a normal day. Here are some of the funny questions you could incorporate in the game.
1. What’s the most ridiculous fact you’ve ever come across?
2. Do you think fishes also feel thirst?
3. What’s the weirdest thing a guest has done at your house?
4. Would you prefer riches or fame?
5. Which is the funniest nickname you’ve ever heard?
6. If you’re hungry, your mother is sick, and your partner is barren and granted a chance to ask for one thing, what would you ask for?
7. Where is the strangest place you’ve urinated or defecated?
8. If this world is supposed to end tomorrow and you have only one day, how would you spend your last day on earth?
9. What is the funniest joke you know by heart?
10. What would your friends and family assume you had done if you were arrested without explanation?
11. What’s the most hilarious Wi-Fi name you’ve seen?
12. If you were held at gunpoint and told that if you don’t impress them with your dance moves you would be killed, what dance moves would you bust out?
13. What’s the craziest thing you did a child that you’ll never forget?
14. What’s the opposite of opposite
15. What is the funniest name you have actually heard used in the real world?
16. What’s the funniest thing you were told you did when drunk?
17. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done when you were a guest in someone’s home?
18. Can you spend an entire day without phone and internet? If yes, what would you do?
19. Tell me the weirdest punishment that your parents ever gave you as a child?
20. If you were to be a comedian, which name would you use on stage?
21. Who was your funniest high school teacher and what did he/she teach you?
Flirty 21 questions
Flattery question? Yes, that’s part of the game, and it’s mainly done between people of different genders. The following questions form part of the most interesting questions for those flirting especially teenagers. Here we go!
1. How would you react if I kissed you right here, right now?
2. What was the most exciting date you’ve ever gone and what made it enjoyable?
3. If you were going to take me out for a romantic evening, what would we do?
4. What’s your description of a perfect match?
5. Do you think that everybody has a soulmate?
6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
7. Do you like cuddling when you lie in bed?
8. Have you ever dated two people at the same time?
9. If you had X-Ray vision glasses, would you use them to see under the clothes?
10. Who was your first love?
11. Which is your most precious memory? And your most painful memory?
12. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done?
13. Would you rather be sexy or smart?
14. Do you prefer face to face flirting or via text?
15. What’s the sexiest compliment you’ve ever received from someone?
16. Would you ever have a sugar daddy or sugar mummy in your life?
17. Are you alone or someone is seeing you?
18. Has a guy ever asked you if you would marry him?
19. Do you prefer a dominant or submissive partner in a romantic relationship?
20. How would you react if I told you “I love you”?
21. Why did you break up with your last partner?
Dirty 21 questions
There are those questions that you can’t ask someone unless you know the boundaries between you people. Generally, they are dirty and more related to sex. In such a case, here are some of the questions that you can use.
1. How would you react if you saw your crush naked?
2. Do you enjoy dirty talks with only your friends or even strangers?
3. Do you like sexting? Why?
4. Do you like undressing your partner before having sex? Why?
5. If you were to lose your virginity again, would you wish that the same guy who broke it do it again? Why?
6. At what age did you have your first French kiss and how was the experience?
7. Can you make love with a stranger when your husband is away?
8. How would you sexually lure your boss if given a chance?
9. Which is your best sex position and why?
10. What time do you prefer sex, in the morning, afternoon, evening or now?
11. If you get the chance to take off only one part of the attire I am currently wearing, which part would you take off? Why?
12. Which is the strangest place you would wish to have sex and why?
13. What’s your favorite color of underwear for a date that you know you’ll make love at the end of it all?
14. What underwear do you think I’m wearing right now?
15. Do you like to mess around with extreme temperatures in bed, like ice or wax?
16. If you came home to find me, waiting for you naked, what would you do?
17. Have you ever cheated on your husband or wife because you couldn’t help yourself after staying for long without sex?
18. Do you remember who gave you the first orgasm and how was the feeling?
19. Have you ever fucked someone or been fucked in a public place?
20. How many people have you had sex with?
21. Are you a virgin?
Need more questions to ask?
Truth or Dare Questions
This or That Questions
Best Friend Tag Questions
Most Likely to Questions
The whole aim of the 21 questions game is to know each other. Whenever you begin playing it, establish your boundaries well to avoid offending someone.
Whenever you find a question very personal or confidential, ask for the chance to pass it. Otherwise, for an interactive session, the use of 21 questions proves to be an effective way of knowing each other.